- I have a minimum charge of £20, but for 10 sheep upwards I charge £2 a head.
- If I have to travel more than 15 miles then I add on a mileage charge.
- For 20 sheep upwards, crutching or dagging costs £1.00 a head.
Other costs are as follows, with the minimum charge as above:
- Foot trimming @ £1.00 a head
- Clik (16 weeks of fly strike protection) @ £2.50 a head
- Worming from £1 a head (groups 1 to 3, depending upon type)
- Clostridial vaccines or fluke, please enquire
If you do not wish to keep your fleeces, I would be pleased to take them with me and will give you a discount on the shearing cost to do so. The amount is negotiable depending upon the quality of the fleeces, breed, any faults (ie dampness, foreign objects, non-degradable markings), and weight.